August 30, 2008

Sweetheartville: Supplies For Vintage Living

Hello, Dollfaces! I've been hard at work over the last several weeks on a project that's been in the works since long before Sweetheartville the Blog even began. It has consumed hours and hours of my time, but it feels so great to be able to finally say that you can now visit Sweetheartville the Shop on etsy.com. I plan to stock my own vintage-inspired handmade creations, as well as lots of vintage crafting supplies, patterns, and how to's. I will also offer a variety of vintage guides to aid you in your pursuit of a vintage lifestyle, including decorating books, cookbooks, gardening books, and more. Some of my first handmade offerings are these delightful pincushions I created using vintage planters, mugs, and other ceramic pieces.











Of course, in addition to handmade goodies and vintage craft supplies, some extra special home goods and accessories, such as this kitschy vintage basket purse, will also be available from time to time.



I hope you'll stop by the shop and have a look, and then come back here and let me know what you think. And do check back often because I plan to update the shop frequently, and will be adding my own Sweetheartville handbags, magnets and buttons made from vintage ephemera, and other one of a kind vintage-inspired handmade goods.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool - congrats!

fancy said...

You're awesome!

Heather said...

Your etsy shop looks fantastic!

And I love the pin cushions, particularly the whale. :)

Rochelle R. said...

Your pin cushions are a very clever reuse of the planters. The use of mugs is a great idea too. Good luck on your store.

Prairie Gothic said...

Those are really cute! Good luck with your etsy shop too.