August 25, 2012

It's Raining Ladies!

The Beauty Saloon!

I'm adding new designs and products at TheBeautySaloon just about every day, and you can now like The Beauty Saloon on Facebook for more updates and conversations about hairstyling and vintage beauty. It's fun! I promise!

And speaking of the shop, it's raining retro lady heads over there! I've been experimenting with turning one of my designs into a pattern, and I'm really happy with the results. I'm offering it on both white and black backgrounds. I think these messenger bags and folios would make excellent beauty school graduation gifts, but this particular design will appeal to just about anyone, I do believe.


I hope you're having a wonderful weekend in your neck of the woods. We have had some very much needed rain here this morning, thankfully, and the coolness is more than welcome. Later, my sweets!

No comments: