October 14, 2011

Sweetheartville at Dwelling Spaces

Hi, Dollfaces! I have some hugely exciting news to share with you. My prayer candles and Roadside Fun post card sets can now be found in the coolest gift shop in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Dwelling Spaces!

sweetheartville at dwelling spaces
prayer candles
roadside fun post cards

I have been planning to expand my business through wholesale, and I'm so excited to have taken the first step. No matter how many etsy and craft fair sales I make, there is nothing that compares to the thrill of knowing that my art is for sale in a store, and a really cool one at that. I met the owner of Dwelling Spaces, Mary Beth, at Indie Emporium, and we instantly connected over our mutual love of 1950's era design and our shared hometown (which also happens to be a certain famous lady blogger's). I am so honored that she found my art worthy of inclusion in her shop, and I hope that it's the start of a great business relationship.

4 comments:

Kitty said...

How exciting! Congratulations. Here's to many many more adventures. You and your work are beautiful.

hugs,
Fritzi Marie

p.s. Wishing you a beautiful fall weekend.

Briana Shepley said...

That's awesome! Congrats! And YAY to being able to go snag some of those postcards before Alliday! :)

Eartha Kitsch said...

Yay! Your stuff is going to sell like gangbusters!

jungle dream pagoda said...

Congratulations !!! Very well deserved!!!