January 27, 2010

St. Tammy, Patron Saint of Hair Stylists

I gave you a brief glimpse of St. Tammy when I returned from Deluxe. Now here she is in all her bouffanty glory:

St. Tammy Candles

"Saint Tammy, full of style, blessed are thou among beauty operators. Holy Tammy, Backcomber of Bouffants, pray for us now and at the hour of our chemical processes. Amen."

candle back with prayer

As I ever so slowly hone my amateur Photoshop skills, digital collage is becoming just about my favorite artistic medium. Working in a digital format has really opened up a whole new world for me. I want to create more, more, more!

Beauty Buttons!

Speaking of more, ye olde shoppe is fully stocked with Beauty Buttons, including "Chemically Dependent" and "Curl Up and Dye".




Stay classy, Dollfaces.

6 comments:

Valerie said...

Um, yeah, so are you going to be selling those candles anytime soon in T-Town or on etsy? That would be a perfect gift for my favorite hair lady. :)

Heather said...

Ah, Tammy...what a classy lady! These are so darn awesome and amazing! You are the parton saint of hairstyle craftyness....

Heather said...

PS
Heart your new banner! Everything looks so spiffy!

Prairie Gothic said...

These are totally awesome, your photoshop skills are amazing and astounding.

jungle dream pagoda said...

crazy spectacular genius!

Dame Madame Bnutt said...

Not on your etsy yet- and I NEED to get it!