September 1, 2009

South Tulsa Music Festival

This Saturday, September 5th I will be at the South Tulsa Music Festival with the lovely Heather of Audrey Eclectic. The free festival features six local bands, as well as a market place of talented local artists and crafters, all coordinated by my dear friend Marissa.


In addition to Heather's beautiful paintings, prints, postcards and fabulous new lapel lockets, we will have my Beauty Buttons, tote bags, hair ornaments, and these limited edition kitschy Bouffant Beauties for your purchasing pleasure.


What could be better on a Saturday evening that good local music and handmade art? Oh, and I'm fairly certain that there will be beer.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I'm really diggin' the doll-head flower! I was at an estate sale a few weeks ago, and they had a ton of vintage doll heads. I wish I would have known that you were using them, I would have got them for you!

Heather said...

I cant wait! I know we'll have a great time :D Im printing out tags for my jewelry tonight...trying not to suddenly get manic about all this since we're being so laid back and all ;) it should be a great day and we'll have so much fun !~

jungle dream pagoda said...

Woweee...adorable-ness,those bouffant babes!