January 29, 2009

A Deluxe Honor

Know what those Deluxe Indie Craft Bazaar Dollfaces went and did? Against their better judgement, they made me a "Featured Artist" on their website!


Well, of course they wanted photos of lil' ol' me, and not wanting to disappoint, I called up my friend Autumn, and her ridiculous photography skills, and she very kindly obliged me with a downtown photo shoot. Pro that she is, she even managed to get a few of me with my poor old sunlight-sensitive Swedish blue eyes open, and that is no small feat.

9 comments:

Brigid said...

You're so flipping adorable! You deserved to be a featured artist. I look forward to seeing you at Spring Deluxe!

Heather said...

congrats! the pics are fab :)

Holly said...

I mean this with the absolute least amount of creepiness possible: You are so hot!!!!

Anonymous said...

*pinches cheeks*

Prairie Gothic said...

I love this photo, you are too cute!

{Tara} said...

I am in awe of you, from head to toe, amazing!

jungle dream pagoda said...

Holly you are so darn cute I can hardly stand it!!!!!!! I will be checking out that feature you dollface yourself!!!!!!
ps, love the hair and cowgal duds!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were so gorgeous!

miss vintage love said...

So Cute! I love your hair and outfit!